Friesian Plaid Brushed Alpaca Throw
Description & Care
Our Brushed Alpaca Throws are woven in New Zealand from fine Alpaca fibers sourced from farms throughout New Zealand and Australia. This exquisite, heirloom-quality throw has a luxurious feel, offers outstanding warmth, and superior breathability.
- 100% Pure Alpaca
- Friesian Plaid
- 51"W x 72"L
- Non-irritating and hypo-allergenic
- Made in New Zealand
Your Alpaca Throw can be cleaned by a reputable drycleaner. To wash your Alpaca Throw:
- Soak in tepid water using mild detergent recommended for washing wool.
- Very gently agitate by hand to dislodge dirt particles. Do not agitate unduly.
- Rinse in clean, cool water and spin to rid excess water. A small amount of fabric softener can be used if desired.
- Hang or lay flat to dry. When dry, a brisk shake or brush (with a stiff hair brush) will restore the pile.
- Gentle coaxing rather than firm strokes is advisable to ease out tangle and create the downy pile for which our Alpaca throws are renowned.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!